574 3rd St. – Central Apartments Viewing Hours, 2020, Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Appointment Only Saturday by Appointment Only Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments
is not only looking great for being 111 years young, but we get to holler “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was cool and hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location (location, location) is (checks various map Apps)… a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets 1 Mile away from Chase Center (Home of the Golden State Warriors!)
and, traffic depending, minutes from highways 80 & 280 But that is just the tip of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is practically across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best Mexican food in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
So what are you waiting for, a roadmap? Please make an appointment and come on down and check out a unique, non-corporate hegemonic multi-family apartment community that you can proudly call home. Rent Ready Top Floor Studio Apartment: # 331: $2,395.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,000.00 / Approx 332 sq. ft. Studio apartment # 331 is coming off a long-term tenancy and the remodel/turnover work included pulling out the carpet and refurbishing the hardwood floors, installing a new gas stove, a new range hood, and a complete repaint of the entire apartment. This quiet, top-floor studio boasts a walk-in closet, matching granite countertops and flooring in the kitchen, along with sturdy, dark wood cabinetry (also in the kitchen). Rounding out this nifty unit are the high ceilings and the trendy granite pass-through between the kitchen and living space. Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains (new!), AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available
9. On-site management
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email or call our Office (415-981-2605) to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY