As of 12/30/2019, this apartment has been rented and is no longer available. Sorry!
(now that I have your attention)
574 3rd St: Central Apartments Viewing Hours: Monday, December 23rd – Sunday, December 29th, 2019 Mon: 12/23/2019: 4:30 pm – 6 pm (by appointment only, please)
Thu – Fri, 12/26 – 12/27/2019: 4:30 pm – 6 pm (by appointment only, please) SATURDAY, December 28th, 2019: OPEN HOUSE! 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
UPCOMING STUDIO APARTMENT: # 311: $2,350/month: $1,000.00 security deposit (for qualified applicants): 300 sq. ft (but located on the top floor!): All utilities, excluding the internet, are included with the monthly rental charge: With # 331 now available after a 3+ year tenancy, our hard-working maintenance crew and invaluable vendors have their work cut out from them but when the bathroom remodeling and new hardwood floor installation is completed this studio will be utterly gorgeous. The partial remodel in # 311 includes revamping the entire bathroom, which will have upgraded plumbing lines, a new shower, a new sink, a new vanity, and a new medicine chest. Unclear if maintenance is opting for refurbishing the current hardwood floors or if they intend on installing new hardwood floors; regardless, # 311 will have hardwood floors when all is said and done. The kitchen in # 311 comes with a gas stove, solid cabinetry, a granite kitchen countertop, and, if you’re one of those types who aren’t into that whole free-flowing apartment deal, the kitchen is pretty well sealed off from the rest of the apartment. We anticipate having # 311 rent ready around or about February 1st, 2020. ***Please note that the pictures are from another remolded studio that has a similar layout. The biggest difference is that the kitchen in # 311 is more closed off, with no passthrough counter.*** F.A.Q. 1. ALL utilities, excluding the internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included w/your monthly rent!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “whereIpark dot com” for deals on parking! There *is* a lot directly behind 574 3rd St on Ritch St but it’s very pricey. Parking on Ritch St. is free but it’s difficult-difficult lemon difficult to find available spots and then you have to worry about alternative side of the st. parking rules.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 90! Walk Score 95!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available
9. On-site management
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either call (415-981-2605) or email our office to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not available in the above blurbs. Lease Terms & Amenities
Six-month to One-year lease terms available
Occupancy Guidelines: Studio = two people
New closets w/sliding mirrored doors
ALL Utilities Included
Package Service Available Upon Request