As of 12/06/2019, we have a signed and paid “Holding Deposit Agreement” in place and as such this unit is no longer available.
574 3rd St: Central Apartments
Viewing Hours: Monday, December 2nd – Sunday, December 8th, 2019 Mon: 12/02/2019: 10 am – 6 pm (by appointment only, please)
Tue: 12/03/2019: 10 am – 6 pm (by appointment only, please)
Wed: 12/04/2019: 10 am – 2 pm
Thu, 12/05/2019: 10 am – 6 pm (by appointment only, please)
Fri: 12/06/2019: 10 am – 6 pm (by appointment only, please) SATURDAY, December 7th, 2019: OPEN HOUSE! 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Sun: 12/08/2019: CLOSED/NO VIEWINGS
Rent Ready STUDIO APARTMENT # 133: $2,150/month: $1,000.00 security deposit (for qualified applicants): Approximately 260 sq. ft: All utilities, excluding the internet, are included with the monthly rental charge.
Literally just vacated after a 3-year, one-month tenancy, we’re really going to miss the previous tenants but if you’re half as great as they were we’re all in for a good time. # 133 features hardwood floors in the living space, a gas stove with a range hood, and a granite kitchen countertop and a matching granite counter pass-through between the kitchen and living space. # 133 boasts great use of its square footage by the fact that its closet with sliding mirrored doors is located in the bathroom, which not only gives YOU extra room in your living space but also means your clothes will always be pressed! Speaking of the bathroom, # 133 comes equipped with a combination bathtub/shower, so on those nights when you really need to relax you can fire up some candles and relax in your bathtub! Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding the internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included w/your monthly rent!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “whereIpark dot com” for deals on parking! There *is* a lot directly behind 574 3rd St on Ritch St but it’s very pricey. Parking on Ritch St. is free but it’s difficult-difficult lemon difficult to find available spots and then you have to worry about alternative side of the st. parking rules.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 95!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available
9. On-site management
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either call (415-981-2605) or email our office to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.