Heads up, as of 09/05/2019, the apartment has been rented and is no longer available.
Viewing hours, week of Labor Day, September 2nd – Sunday, September 8th, 2019
Tue, Thu: 10 am – 6 pm / Fri: September 6th: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday, September 7th, OPEN HOUSE! 12 pm – 2 pm (depending upon availability, obvs) Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments
is not only looking great for being 112 years young, but we get to holler “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location is… a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets
Minutes from highways 80 & 280 All of that is just the tip of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is just across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best burritos in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
So what are you waiting for, a roadmap? Please make an appointment and come on down and check out a unique, non-corporate hegemonic multi-family apartment community that you can proudly call home. Rent Ready Junior One Bedroom # 208: Rent = $2,350.00/month: Minimum 6 Month lease: Security Deposit = $1,000.00: Approximately 295 sq. ft. Jr. 1BDR # 208 was completely remodeled circa 2016, and everything in # 208 is relatively new! From the insulation to the walls to the ceiling to the hardwood floors in the living room and bedroom and granite tile floors in the bathroom and kitchen, everything in # 208 was replaced and upgraded. Boasting sunrise to early afternoon natural light, high ceilings, built-in wall heaters, and a closet with sliding mirrored doors, # 208 represents the dedication and craft of our hardworking maintenance staff. Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! : (
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 89! Walk Score 95!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available.
9. On-site management.
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email a response or call our Office (415-981-2605) to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.