As of 07/30/2019, we have a “Holding Deposit Agreement” in place and this apartment is no longer available
*****Viewing Hours: Please bear in mind that while this apartment is occupied (until 07/31/2019) we MUST provide the tenants with a minimum of 24-hours advance written notice before we can enter their home for a viewing.***** Viewing hours, week of Monday, July 29th – Sunday, August 4th
Mon-Tue, Thu: 10 am – 6 pm / Fri: 9 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday, August 3rd, OPEN HOUSE! 12 pm – 2 pm Currently occupied with a move out date scheduled for July 31st, # 104 is a beautifully laid out and designed one-bedroom apartment with tons of storage space. And when I say tons I mean TONS, as # 104 has not one, but two, count ’em, two walk-in closets, along with another closet in the bedroom. Featuring a large kitchen with a gas stove, granite countertops, and sturdy cabinetry, # 104 boasts hardwood floors in the living room and bedroom and matching granite tile floors in the kitchen and bathroom. We anticipate having # 104 rent ready on or around Friday, August 9th, 2019. FAQ 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 89! Walk Score 95!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available.
9. On-site management.
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email a response or call our office (415-981-2605) to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.