As of 07/23/2019 this apartment has been rented and is no longer available.
574 3rd St – Central Apartments Viewings: Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 10 am – 5:45 pm / Sat: OPEN HOUSE! 12 pm – 2 pm Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments
is not only looking great for being 112 years young, but we get to holla “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location is… a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets
Minutes from highways 80 & 280 All of that is just the tip of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is just across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best Mexican food in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
So what are you waiting for, a roadmap? Please make an appointment (or just pop-in during our Saturday Open House hours) and come on down and check out a unique, non-corporate hegemonic multi-family apartment community that you can proudly call home. Upcoming Studio # 308: $2,595/mnth: Security Deposit = $1,000 Appx 295 sq ft Upcoming studio apartment # 308 is a highly sought gem of a studio that faces East and is on the receiving end of abundant morning light. Boasting a walk-in closet and kitchen pantry, # 308 has copious storage space to suit your storage needs. Featuring marble tile floors, new plumbing, a bathtub/shower combo, a gas stove, enough space for a small kitchen table, and our usual amenities, # 308 is a nifty San Francisco studio you can proudly call home. We anticipate having # 308 rent ready on or around July 26th, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions – Six-month – 12-month leases
– Yes, we are a rent control building
– Coin-operated washers and dryers on-site
– Occupancy guidelines: Studio = two people max
– No pets, sorry
– Street parking only, lots of neighborhood lots. Please check WhereIpark for parking deals
– ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge
– ALL apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, X-Finity, and Direct TV
– Bike Score 89! Walk Score 95!! Transit Score 100!!!
– Package service available
– On-site management
– Rent ready dates and sq. ft. are estimates and should be treated as such
– This apartment is designated as non-smoking Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email a response or call our office to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.