As of 03/26/2019, this apartment has been rented and is no longer available. Sorry!
Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments is not only looking great for being 112 years young, but we get to holla “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location is: a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets
Minutes from highways 80 & 280 All of that is just the tip of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is just across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best Mexican food in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
So what are you waiting for, a roadmap? Please make an appointment and come on down and check out a unique, non-corporate hegemonic multi-family apartment community that you can proudly call home. Top-Floor One-Bedroom Apartment:
# 312: $2,750/month: Sec Dep: $1,000: Approx 450 sq. ft.: Minimum 6-Month Lease Apartment # 312 is located on the top floor and faces the interior of the building, making it a fairly quiet apartment for a City. Our crack maintenance staff and expert vendors completely remodeled # 312 back in September 2018, and thus everything from the insulation to the ceilings to the floors to the walls to the plumbing and electrical is all in tip-top condition. Boasting hardwood and granite tile floors, a gas stove, a range hood, sturdy cabinetry, a boss kitchen faucet, a nifty pass through counter between the kitchen and living room, and flush, built-in wall heaters, # 312 is perfect for all your housing needs. Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 89! Walk Score 95!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available.
9. On-site management.
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email or call our Office to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.