ETA: RENTED! 01/08/2019 (goddamn I am good!)
Viewings by appointment only, and please bear in mind that while this apartment is occupied we MUST provide the current tenant with a minimum of 24-hour advance written notice before we can enter their home for a viewing. Viewings: Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 9:45 am – 5:45 pm / Wed: 10 am – 2 pm
Saturdays: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm Move-In Special! Security Deposits $1,000.00 for qualified applicants
Upcoming Studio: # 209: $2,150.00/month: Approx 293 sq. ft. Currently occupied with a move-out date scheduled for January 16th, # 209 is a 2nd-floor, interior facing studio apartment with a relatively recently remodeled bathroom, a closet with sliding mirrored doors, a gas stove, granite kitchen counters, and sturdy kitchen cabinetry. While currently carpeted, we expect to install hardwood floors during the turnover process, which should be completed before February 1st, 2019. We require a monthly income of 2.5 x the monthly rent ($5,375.00). Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 89! Walk Score 95!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available.
9. On-site management.
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email or call our Office (415-981-2605) to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.