This apartment has been rented and is no longer available
Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 9:45 am – 5:45 pm / Wed: 10 am – 2 pm
Saturday, December 15th – OPEN HOUSE! Sat: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm # 305: Top-Floor Two-Bedroom: $3,150.00/month: Security Deposit = $1,000.00 (for qualified applicants): Approximately 462 sq. ft. Remodel/new model apartment alert! Our crackerjack maintenance crew and expert vendors just finished converting # 305 from a one-bedroom into a two-bedroom apartment. As with all our remodeled apartments, EVERYTHING, from the insulation to the ceiling to the walls to the floors to the plumbing to the electrical is brand spanking new for you. Facing East and thus on the receiving end of magic hour morning light, # 305 will be rather quiet despite facing 3rd St. what with the vinyl windows. Each bedroom comes with a closet and a ceiling-mounted heater, while the kitchen sports a granite countertop and passthrough counter, a gas stove, a boss kitchen faucet and plenty of sturdy cabinetry. The bathroom boasts a new shower pan and new shower walls, along with a new sink, a new vanity, and a new medicine chest.
Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments
is not only looking great for being 111 years young, but we get to holla “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location is… a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets
Minutes from highways 80 & 280 All of that is just the tip of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is just across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best Mexican food in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
So what are you waiting for, a roadmap? Please make an appointment and come on down and check out a unique, non-corporate hegemonic multi-family apartment community that you can proudly call home. Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Walk Score 91! Transit Score 92!! Bike Score 96!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available.
9. On-site management.
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email a response (email@example.com) or call our Office (415-981-2605) to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.