As of August 3rd, 2018, this apartment has been rented and is no longer available
Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments is not only looking great for being 111 years young, but we get to holla “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location is…
a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets
Minutes from highways 80 & 280
All of that is just the tip** of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is right across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best Mexican food in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
I have shown this apartment four times now and each applicant/tenant-to-be has requested a link to our online application so if you are interested, please make an appointment by commenting on this post or emailing us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling us at (415) 981-2605 as soon as possible.
# 308: $2,450.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,000.00 / Approx 295 sq. ft. Currently occupied with a move out date scheduled between August 7th – 17th, # 308 is a top-floor, corner studio apartment that faces East and is on the receiving end of abundant morning-early afternoon natural light. Boasting a walk-in closet and kitchen pantry, # 308 should have copious storage space to suit your needs. Featuring marble tile floors, new plumbing, a bathtub/shower combo, and a gas stove along with our usual amenities, # 308 is a non-budget busting SF studio you can proudly call home. Rent ready sometime between mid-late August.
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. 91 Walk Score! 92 Transit Score!! 96 Bike Score!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available.
9. On-site management.
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.
*For qualified applicants. We have and will never charge more than $2,000.00 for the security deposit.
**Just the tip?