ETA: This apartment has been rented and is no longer available.
Viewing Hours: Mon-Tue, Thur-Fri: 9:45 am – 5:45 pm
OPEN HOUSE! Saturday, August 11th, 2018: 12 pm – 2 pm
Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments
is not only looking great for being 111 years young, but we get to holla “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location is… a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets
Minutes from highways 80 & 280 All of that is just the tip of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is just across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best Mexican food in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
So what are you waiting for, a roadmap? Please make an appointment and come on down and check out a unique, non-corporate hegemonic multi-family apartment community that you can proudly call home. Upcoming Studio Apartment: # 230: $2,050.00/month: Sec Dep: $1,000.00: Approx 278 sq. ft.: Minimum 6-Month Lease # 230 is coming off a long-term tenancy and our crack maintenance crew and well-versed vendors plan on removing the carpet and sanding, buffing, and polishing the hardwood underneath, repainting the entire apartment, and installing brand new windows in the kitchen and living space. Featuring a closet with sliding mirrored doors, a small hallway with shelving for extra storage space, a gas stove, a granite counter top, and granite tile floors in the kitchen and bathroom. Rent ready on or about August 15th, 2018. Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Walk Score 91! Transit Score 92!! Bike Score 96!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, MonkeyBrains, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. Package service available.
9. On-site management.
10. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email a response or call our Office to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.