574 3rd St. – Central Apartments
As of 05.04.2018, we have received a “Holding Deposit Agreement” for # 332, and as such, this apartment is no longer available.
Spring Move-In Special: $1,000.00 Security Deposit! Originally constructed as a hotel back in 1907, 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments
is not only looking great for being 111 years young, but we get to holla “FIRST!” what with being in this particular area of SoMa well before it was cool and hip. Rocking a perfect 100 Transit Score, our primo location (location, location) is (checks various map Apps)… a 7-minute walk from the 4th & King St. Cal-Train
a 17-minute walk from the Montgomery St. BART
a 6-minute walk from the MUNI’s around the ballpark
a 2-5 minute walk from numerous bus lines
a 7-8 minute walk from two major supermarkets
and, traffic depending, minutes from highways 80 & 280 But that is just the tip of the housing-iceberg, as 574 3rd St. is practically across the street from the sweet shops and lush scenery of South Park, one block from (supposedly) the best Mexican food in the City, and the perfect sweet-spot from bars and clubs (aka close enough to stumble home but far enough away to avoid the noise of excessive revelers).
So what are you waiting for, a roadmap? Please make an appointment and come on down and check out a unique, non-corporate hegemonic multi-family apartment community that you can proudly call home. Rent Ready Studio Apartment: # 332: $2,195.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,000.00 / Approx 358 sq. ft. Studio apartment # 332 is a top-floor, relatively recently remodeled (circa June 2015) gem of an apartment. With hardwood floors in the living space, hallway, and closet, along with matching granite tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom, you will probably want to remove your shoes before entering for fear of mucking up the beautiful floors. That, however, is hardly all that # 332 offers, for along with the fabulous floors # 332 has a sweet dark cherry medicine chest with matching cabinetry in the bathroom, a matching granite kitchen counter top and breakfast nook, an absolute boss kitchen faucet, a gas stove, a flush wall heater, and a walk-in closet! Frequently Asked Questions 1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots. Check out “WhereiPark dot com” for great deals on neighborhood parking!
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking. Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email or call our Office to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb. We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.