ETA : THIS APARTMENT IS NOW RENTED!!!
574 3rd St. – Central Apartments / email@example.com / (415) 981-2605
Office Hours/Viewing Hours *****May 27th – May 31st, 2017*****
Saturday – Monday, May 27th – May 29th: CLOSED
Tuesday – Wednesday, May 30th – May 31st: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Looking to live in a thriving South of Market community that is just across the street from beautiful South Park, a mere two blocks from CalTrain, a three block jaunt from the ballpark, a brisk 15 minute walk from the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that’s close to major supermarkets, and is right smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco’s thriving culinary scenes? Then come on down and check out our rent ready studio apartment in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Rent Ready Studio Apartment: # 319: $1,795.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,250.00 – $1,500.00: 6 month lease minimum: Approximately 260 sq. ft.
# 319 is a top-floor corner studio that is on the receiving end of scads of afternoon/early evening light. The kitchen comes with a gas stove, a granite countertop, a refrigerator, sturdy cabinetry, and enough space for a small table. # 319 also has a walk-in closet, a carpeted living space, and relatively recently remodeled bathroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Office (415-981-2605) to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.