*****574 3rd St. – Central Apartments / firstname.lastname@example.org / (415) 981-2605
Office Hours/Viewing Hours: Monday – Tuesday, Thursday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.*****
Looking to live in a thriving South of Market community that is just across the street from beautiful South Park, a mere two blocks from CalTrain, a three block jaunt from the ballpark, a brisk 15 minute walk from the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that’s close to major supermarkets, and is right smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco’s thriving culinary scenes? Then come on down and check out our rent ready studio apartment in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Rent Ready Studio Apartment: # 112: $1,850.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,250.00 – $1,500.00: 6 month lease minimum: Approximately 285 sq. ft.
# 112 is a first-floor interior facing studio apartment that features marble flooring throughout the apartment. Some of the niftier features of apartment # 112 are the relatively new sink, cabinet, and medicine chest in the bathroom, the closet with sliding mirrored doors, the granite kitchen countertop, gas stove, and the boss kitchen faucet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
Since you’ve read this much already you must be interested, so please either email us at email@example.com or call our Office (415-981-2605) to schedule a viewing or to find out more information not mentioned in the above blurb.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY