Looking to live in SoMa? Want to live within walking distance of CalTrain, of BART, of a ton of MUNI lines? Want to ditch your car but still get around? Well get your butt on down to 574 3rd St. – Central Apartments, where we have a top floor studio nearly rent ready in our snazzy, classic, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Rent Ready Studio Apartment: # 332: $2,295.00/month; Security Deposit: $1,250.00 – $1,500.00: 6 month lease minimum: Approximately 358 sq. ft.
Studio apartment # 332 is, say it with me, a TOP FLOOR, relatively recently completely remodeled (circa June 2015) gem of an apartment. Sporting beautiful hardwood floors in the living space, hallway, and closet, with just as eye-popping matching granite tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom, you may want to institute a “no shoes” policy because you wouldn’t want people to muck up your pad. The flooring is just the tip (“phrasing, boom!”) of the apartment iceberg, as # 332 comes with a sweet cherry medicine chest and matching cabinetry in the bathroom, a matching granite kitchen counter and breakfast bar. Enjoy cooking properly with the gas stove, maintain the temperature you desire with a built-in heater, and on top of all of that, a walk-in closet!
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six-month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
Still interested? Call or email Maximilian at 415-981-2605 / firstname.lastname@example.org for an application packet, to arrange a viewing, if you have further questions.