Looking to live in a rent controlled SoMa/South Beach community that is just across the street from beautiful South Park, a 5-10 minute walk to Caltrain and the ballpark, a 15 minute walk to the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that’s close to major supermarkets, and is smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco’s thriving culinary/nightlife scenes? Well come on down to 574 3rd St. where we currently have an upcoming studio apartment that you can proudly call home in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Upcoming Studio Apartment: # 112: $2,195.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,250.00 – $1,500.00: 6 month lease minimum: Approximately 285 sq. ft..
Currently occupied with an expected move-out date of May 31st, so please bear in mind I need to post notice to the current tenants before we can enter this apartment for a viewing. Studio # 112 is a first floor interior facing studio apartment that features marble flooring throughout the apartment. Some of the niftier features of apartment # 112 are the newish sink, cabinet, and medicine chest in a bathroom that features a shower/bathtub combination. Rounding out # 112 is the closet with sliding mirrored doors, the granite countertop, gas stove, and boss kitchen faucet. Should be rent ready on or about Wednesday June 8th.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. 6 month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.05.24.16 cnt app pckt