05.24.16 cnt app pcktLooking to live in a rent controlled SoMa/South Beach community that is just across the street from beautiful South Park, a 5-10 minute walk to Caltrain and the ballpark, a 15 minute walk to the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that’s close to major supermarkets, and is smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco’s thriving culinary/nightlife scenes? Well come on down to 574 3rd St. where we currently have one rent studio apartment that you can proudly call home in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Rent Ready Studio Apartment: # 320: $2,250.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,250.00 – $1,500.00: 6 month lease minimum: Approximately 310 sq. ft..
This top floor studio features a granite countertop in the kitchen with matching granite flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. Sporting a gas stove and sturdy cabinetry in the kitchen, gas heat, a carpeted living space, and a walk-in closet, # 320’s best feature may be the copious natural light in the afternoons and evenings.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. 6 month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.05.24.16 cnt app pckt