Looking to live in a thriving South of Market community that is across the street from beautiful South Park, two blocks from Caltrain, a three block jaunt from Giants stadium, a brisk 15 minute walk from the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that’s close to major supermarkets, and is right smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco’s thriving culinary scenes? Over here at 574 Third Street, Central Apartments, we currently have one upcoming studio apartment and one upcoming in the nebulous future one junior bedroom apartment you can proudly call home in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Upcoming Studio Apartment: # 318: $2,195.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,250.00 – $1,500.00: 6 month lease minimum: Approximately 255 sq. ft.
# 318 is a top floor studio apartment that features a nifty color scheme concocted by a former tenant, a gas stove, sturdy cabinetry, and a granite counter top in the kitchen, a carpeted living space featuring a closet with sliding mirrored doors, gas heat, a bathroom with plenty of storage space and a full bathtub/shower. # 318 should be rent ready by December 31st, or the first week of January 2016. Due to the fact that this apartment is currently occupied (until 12/21) I need to provide at least 24 hours notice to the current tenant before we can enter and view this apartment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking…lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. 6 month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.