Is there a studio apartment that’s on your mind?
All of the time?
Because if you are looking to live in a thriving South of Market community that is just across the street from beautiful South Park, a mere two blocks from Caltrain, a three block jaunt from the ballpark, a brisk 15 minute walk from the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that’s close to major supermarkets, and is right smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco’s thriving culinary scenes, then we have the place for you!
Over here at 574 Third Street, Central Apartments, we currently have one vacant and nearly rent ready studio apartment one
can proudly call home in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong structure!
(nearly) Rent Ready Studio Apartment: # 123: $2,295.00/month: Security Deposit: $1,250.00 – $1,500.00: 6 month lease minimum: Approximately 441 sq. ft.
Studio apartment that features an upstairs storage loft that really ties the apartment together, apartment # 123 comes with a gas stove, double paned windows, gas heat, a granite counter top in the kitchen, a closet with sliding mirrored doors, and a stand up shower along with the expected apartment accoutrements. Faces West-ish with accompanying good afternoon/evening natural light.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That’s right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. 6 month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.